Monday, December 13, 2010

"I am Adored"

Recently I had in my inbox of my email one that advised me that "you are adored." That's interesting. I don't think anyone has ever told me that, but here an unknown person, probably from hundreds, if not thousands, of miles away told me that "you are adored."

Other emails have told me that I was a "dear friend." Some have suggested to me they wanted to be "extra nice to me" and invited me to get to know the emailer better. But, alas, I have failed to respond and have not even opened these emails.

Once I opened an email that said a "friend" was sending me a "postcard." Some friend; it took me about a week to get the Trojan Virus out of my computer and it never did run well again. Had to eventually buy a new one.

Just a note to any and all out there who want to "adore" me and be my "friend," or invite me to get to know you better, have a name I recognize from a place I know about. Otherwise all my adoring friends will end up in the trash bucket unrequited.

No comments:

Post a Comment